Untreated concrete looks unattractive. In addition to aesthetic unattractive, the rough surface is more likely to become polluted and outdated.
Polishing of concrete floor
Concrete Polishing is a necessary procedure to create a smooth, smooth surface that is easy to carry out with your own hands.
Improve the performance of the floor allows you to polish concrete, with your own hands to do what everyone can do.
Such a surface can act as an independent floor covering, as well as preparation for stacking or drawing another.
Advantages of Polishing a Concrete Floor
Thanks to an extensive list of advantages, polished floors are gaining enormous popularity:
- The resulting surface is extremely smooth and strong;
- looks like a marble or polymer floor, but surpasses them with impact resistance;
- the optimal variant for the industrial floors;
- Polishing provides high resistance to abrasion and mechanical damage;
- It is possible to use a wide color gamut to form a smooth finish surface;
- Floor grinding does not require large financial expenses;
- the technology is accessible and straightforward for execution by own hands and at home;
- Floor polishing allows you to service the exposed surface easily.
- Provides resistance to chemical influences;
- Gives a neat and clean look.
Places where floor polishing technology is used:
- Production areas;
- Parking and foot-walk;
- Floors in places of trade and exhibition centers;
- the optimum variant of floor covering for car washes;
- livestock complexes;
- Administrative rooms and residential buildings.