In the vast majority of cases, frequent illnesses such as flu, colds, and bronchitis are accompanied by high fever, weakness, muscle pain, nasal congestion and deep wet cough. It is the last symptom, often, that gives patients a lot of anguish and anxiety.
Home remedies using infusions of herbs, essential oils, juices, jams and much more, can be very useful and allow you to relieve a cough quickly enough. But the most important thing is that the vast majority of the most effective folk remedies for this ailment can be found in virtually any kitchen.
1. Honey . Most people know the medicinal properties of honey. Without exaggeration, we can say that honey is the most effective cough remedy. Even a glass of warm water with a teaspoon of honey can quickly soothe a cough. For the treatment of a cough and cold, honey can be successfully combined with virtually all other folk remedies for a cough.
2. Lemon . Citrus fruits are very rich in vitamin C, so they have long been considered the most useful in treating cough and cold. Vitamin C gives strength and improves immunity, and it is very important in fighting any disease. Combine the juice of 1 lemon with 3-4 tablespoons of honey, take from a cough for a teaspoon 3-4 times a day.
3. Onions . This root is very often used for the prevention of cough and cold. For the treatment of dry cough, mix the juice of two onions and half a cup of sugar, cook the mixture for 10 minutes, cool, add 50 g of honey and use a teaspoon 4-6 times a day
Finely chopped onions (1 onion) mix with three tablespoons of natural honey. In an hour and a half, onions will give juice, mix and take 5-6 times a day on a tablespoon.
4. Black radish. Radish has remarkable useful properties. This is one of the oldest and proven folk cough remedies. The most famous way: radish thoroughly rinses, cut out the middle and fill the cavity with honey, leave for 24 hours. Honey take 1 teaspoon 3-4 times a day.
5. Garlic . When you a cough, it is recommended to rub your feet with garlic, and if the patient is sufficiently aged, you can use this means: boil 5 cloves of garlic in 300 ml of milk, take 50 ml.
6. Aloe Vera Juice . In combination with honey and lemon, aloe juice helps to reduce inflammation, and if you combine in equal proportions the juice of aloe and cowberries, as well as honey, you will get an excellent expectorant.
7. Sage . One of the best expectorant and anti-inflammatory drugs, which also has a drying effect and can be effectively used for wet cough.
8. Eucalyptus oil. Essential oils are also known means for coughing, used for inhalation. Eucalyptus oil helps to facilitate breathing and can be used in the treatment of both dry and wet cough. In this case, in the first case it is recommended to use a mixture of eucalyptus oil with chamomile oil, and to get rid of wet cough you can use a mixture of tea tree oil or rosemary.
9. Raspberry jam . When coughing, warm tea with raspberry jam has an excellent soothing and anti-inflammatory effect.
10. Turmeric . This is an excellent assistant for coughing, especially, dry. To get rid of a cough, you can make this drink: 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon azhgon seeds per glass of water, then cook everything on low heat until half of the liquid boils away. Allow to cool and add a little honey. Drink this curative tea two or three times a day.
More Home Remedies on http://healthinputs.com/natural-home-remedies/